timer

hello, thanks in advance. I ask for help because I am new to programming and I would like to make a program that encompasses these requirements. An entry is going to read a signal either HIGH what will happen to LOW in a moment and when to read it is going to start a timer for two hours, but during this time if received back the HIGH or LOW signal the timer is restarted two hours. In the case in which after two hours elapse has not entered any HIGH signal then leave the other outputs a HIGH signal that will last 20s and will become low after this period of time elapsed. The timer will remain waiting to receive another input signal HIGH meantime will do nothing, in the case of receiving it will repeat everything already mentioned. Please help thank you very much again.

Let me try to rephrase that.

If a HIGH pulse is not received within any two hour period, output a 20 second HIGH pulse, and immediately start a new 2 hour measurement period.

Right?

if approximately equals the only mistake you say is that the account again after two hours and not going to wait until receiving a high pulse upon receipt start counting two hours Thanks

I will wait for @aarg’s interpretation :slight_smile:

…R

No clue. :) We understand code here. Write and post a program, then tell us what works and what doesn't.

The problem, as I said before, is that not much programming and want to learn slowly and emerged me the need for a "program" but not as well

You can learn about timing events through any version of the BlinkWithoutDelay lesson.

The first address in my signature space below has the full lesson in commonsense terms.

This section of the forum has a sticky thread with that lesson as well.

That one lesson can get you started in real time automation.

Have a look through the Useful Links.

...R