Timer3.h

Hello all,

I am getting a slew of errors when trying to use the timer3 library:

/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::initialize(long int)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:26: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:27: error: 'TCCR3B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::setPeriod(long int)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:40: error: 'ICR3' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:41: error: 'TCCR3B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::setPwmDuty(char, int)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:50: error: 'OCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:51: error: 'OCR3B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:52: error: 'OCR3C' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::pwm(char, int, long int)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:61: error: 'DDRE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:61: error: 'PORTE3' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:61: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:61: error: 'COM3A1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:62: error: 'DDRE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:62: error: 'PORTE4' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:62: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:62: error: 'COM3B1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:63: error: 'DDRE' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:63: error: 'PORTE5' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:63: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:63: error: 'COM3C1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::disablePwm(char)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:70: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:70: error: 'COM3A1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:71: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:71: error: 'COM3B1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:72: error: 'TCCR3A' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:72: error: 'COM3C1' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::attachInterrupt(void (*)(), long int)':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:79: error: 'TIMSK3' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::detachInterrupt()':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:86: error: 'TIMSK3' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::start()':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:91: error: 'TCCR3B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::stop()':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:96: error: 'TCCR3B' was not declared in this scope
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp: In member function 'void TimerThree::restart()':
/Users/pokey/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Timer3/TimerThree.cpp:101: error: 'TCNT3' was not declared in this scope

I am using Arduino version 1.0.

I haven't a clue what is going on here.

If anyone has any pointers for me I would be very appreciative.

TIA

Okay, I figured it out. Boy do I feel stupid :blush:

I had the wrong board selected in the menu.