Timers

Hi I am a new-bee and intend to use Arduino and intend to use it in my projects.
Can someone help me
I want to start two stepper motors with a switch and each motor will run for up to 60 secs and then stop.
I need to be able to adjust the time as well with some means such as a potentiometer

Also need help in programing above

Thanks in advance

Beckett

What have you tried so far? Have you looked at any of the tutorials on steppers? Potentiometers? What is your level of coding experience? Should you go through the basic examples and get the basics of the language first?

Beckett:
I want to start two stepper motors with a switch and each motor will run for up to 60 secs and then stop.

Best to use millis() to time that. See "blink without delay" as example on how that works.

I need to be able to adjust the time as well with some means such as a potentiometer

Pot between Vcc and GND, wiper to an analog in port, then just read that value and adjust your timer delay accordingly. There must be lots of examples on this out there.

Do make up you mind on whether you want the time the motors run to dynamically change with the pot, so shorter/longer if you move it while the motors are running, or that you want this to be independent: time set when the motor starts regardless of any movement of the pot while they run.