TM1637 and IR remote

Dear people,

How can I control leds with a IR sensor by using a ''TM1637'' display for the countdown timer? Where can I found a programm code concern this?

Thank you for your help.

IR sensor

What is an IR sensor? An IR remote receiver decoder or an IR phototransistor or ... ?

What problems do you have with the display? Have you looked at any of the 21,000 results that you get with a search for ''TM1637 display tutorial"?

It is not likely that you will find code to do exactly what you want. If the IR sensor is a IR receiver decoder for remote controls, the IRremote library makes interfacing them pretty easy. Study the examples.

groundFungus:
What is an IR sensor? An IR remote receiver decoder or an IR phototransistor or ... ?

What problems do you have with the display? Have you looked at any of the 21,000 results that you get with a search for ''TM1637 display tutorial"?

It is not likely that you will find code to do exactly what you want. If the IR sensor is a IR receiver decoder for remote controls, the IRremote library makes interfacing them pretty easy. Study the examples.

Yes, an IR remote receiver.
Yes, I have looked at the results, but I can't find any solution for my problem. I'm looking for a solution that enables me to make a connection between my display and the IR remote receiver.

Thank you for you help.

Please realize that I am not looking at your project nor do I know, in detail, what you want to do.

Yes, I have looked at the results

The results of what?

but I can't find any solution for my problem

I can't either because I have no idea of the problem that you reference there.

I'm looking for a solution that enables me to make a connection between my display and the IR remote receiver.

You need a processor in between. Do you have an Arduino? Which kind?

Have you done anything? What happened? Can you read the IR codes, transmitted by a remote, with the IR sensor and view the codes in serial monitor? Can you send data to the display and have the data show on the display?

Read the how to use this forum-please read sticky to see how to properly post code and some advice on how to ask an effective question. Remove useless white space and format the code with the IDE autoformat tool (crtl-t or Tools, Auto Format) before posting code.

I have found this one. The error is:

‘IRrecv’ does not name a type

I have a Mega 2560 arduino.

#include <TM1637.h> //load IRremote library
#include "TM1637.h"//load Segment display library
#define CLK 4//pins definitions clk  for TM1637
#define DIO 5//pins definitions dio for TM1637
TM1637 tm1637(CLK,DIO);//get Segment display controler
IRrecv ir(A0);//an instance of the IR receiver object,A0 is IRreceive pin;
decode_results result; // container for received IR codes
long codes[10]=             // this array is used to store infrared codes
{ 0xFD708F,0xFD08F7,0xFD8877,0xFD48B7,0xFD28D7,0xFDA857, //0 1 2 3 4 5                
   0xFD6897,0xFD18E7, 0xFD9867,0xFD58A7}; // 6 7 8 9
void setup(){
  tm1637.init();
  tm1637.set(BRIGHT_TYPICAL);
  ir.enableIRIn();}
void loop(){
if(ir.decode(&result)){
        int i=-1;
  while(!(i>9||result.value==codes[++i]));
        ir.resume(); // resume receiver
  if(i<10){ 
        tm1637.clearDisplay();
        tm1637.display(3,i);//IRremote value
      }}}

I don't see where you #include the IRRemote library.