TMP36 Sensor output data on LCD

Can some one help me with code of TMP 36 Sensor interfaced with LCD on RedBoard?

You mean the Sparkfun Redboard ?

I'm not very fond of that board, it is not fully compatible. Perhaps they have updated the board since.

I bought a clone with a CH340 usb chip:

To my surprise, it's very compatible. You need a special driver from whc-ic.com and perhaps pin 13 is not compatible.

What do you want to know ?
Can you show the temperature on the serial monitor ?
Can you show text on the lcd display ?

This is a good tutorial : Overview | TMP36 Temperature Sensor | Adafruit Learning System

Can some one help me with code of TMP 36 Sensor interfaced with LCD on RedBoard?

You need to start by posting the link for your lcd and then state where you are now .
That means ,
1- Have you breadboarded the sensor and measured temperature by reading the voltage output from the sensor and calculating the temperature using the conversion factor given in the datasheet.
2- Do you have the lcd working by itself ("Hello world") without the sensor ? Can you display text on the lcd (Yes or NO) ?
3- Do you know how to test the sensor using Serial print commands on the serial monitor ?

All of this should be in your original post.
Please use the "MODIFY " button and edit your original post or provide the above in another post.

All of this should have been in your original post.

Please use the "MODIFY " button and edit your original post ...

I don't think this is a good recommendation.

Modifying the original post after replies have been posted frequently results in a thread that is hard (especially for a neophyte) to follow.

It is appropriate to use the modify button before any replies have been posted. If you do so quickly enough (and only once) there will be no 'EDIT' notice appended by the forum software.

...or provide the above in another post.

This is much more appropriate.

Don

All of this should have been in your original post.

Really ? Your correcting my grammar now ? (With all the horrendous English we see on this forum and pick this to correct ?)
Your plate must be pretty empty.... XD

It's really very simple.

I made the correction because someone who literally followed your grammatically incorrect instructions would tend to use the technique that you gave first and modify the original post. I have already explained why I feel that this is not a good idea.

Someone who literally followed the grammatically correct instructions would be more inclined to follow the second technique and put the additional information in a new post.

For someone who frequently tells people that they have done something wrong you seem be pretty sensitive.

Don

I think your splitting hairs but since the OP hasn't followed either of our instructions it's probably a moot point.