to find the 400MHz-1.5GHz range data communication modules

i need to send the voice data to one 100m inside the building, also the module have to operate below 1.5GHz ,

what is the best module i have to use, (cheapest way)

thank you,

Most people use "walkie talkies" for voice. This one is popular and inexpensive.

:confused: purpose is different, i want module not "walkie talkies"

Not seen such a module and you are in effect asking for a 'walkie talkie' in a module.

Be aware that transmitting audio 100m inside a building may need quite a bit of power, which may not be legal.

Which Arduino are you using ?

i can use any type of arduino only i need name of modules which can operate in that range, like HC-12,

i need to send the voice data

Neither the standard Arduino, nor the HC-12 can process or send "voice data".

Start over, and tell us what you really want to do.

madhawapolkotuwa:
i can use any type of arduino only i need name of modules which can operate in that range, like HC-12,

Is this a real project or an 'exersize' you have been given to complete ?

normal task, i need some module they can transmit data using this frequency range, for select what is the best one, before buy it,
thank you

madhawapolkotuwa:
normal task, i need some module they can transmit data using this frequency range, for select what is the best one, before buy it,
thank you

And what will happen if we suggest one and it turns out to be NOT THE BEST? Are you going to send us a bill to pay for the unusable one? Or will you do something really drastic? Or what?

Paul

some module they can transmit data

They all transmit data.

What sort of data, at what data transmission rate, do YOU want to send, now that you know that "voice" is not an option?

And do you understand they ALL transmit discrete packets of data, not a continuous stream of individual bytes.

Paul