To have the QP-nano/Arduino integration on GNU/Linux systems too

Hi,

I wish the community choose that that the QP-nano/Arduino integration should be available on Posix ( GNU/Linux ) systems too and not just on MS Windows systems.

You need to talk to the developers over on the web site you linked to.

Nothing to do with the Arduino project i'm afraid.

Ballscrewbob: You need to talk to the developers over on the web site you linked to.

Nothing to do with the Arduino project i'm afraid.

I did, I did talk with the developer and get answer fron him: https://sourceforge.net/p/qpc/discussion/668726/thread/3b9b224d/?limit=25

For better or worse, the community has chosen Windows as the most popular platform and this is what we support.

So we are the community, no? Here on this Forum it may be users who uses GNU/Linux system and not Windows, right? That is why I wrote here.

We help with many things Arduino directly related (and occasionally off topic) but I cannot see how or what you want this part of the Arduino community to do for you ?

Your answer from the developer says all it needs to say and pressure from people here will probably not change that as there is little we can do to force somebody to change things like that.

We are only a small part of a very large community and are almost all just users of arduinos and not employed by Arduino in any way.

Many of our own requests to get things changed around here often go unheard !

OK, then. I understand.