To solder or not to solder

So I didnt want to ask because it might not be necessary but I figured Id ask as a backup plan if I have to.

I have this light switch that has a tywe3s module for wifi communication. I wanted to add it to home assistant on hass.io but i got antsy and ordered a sonoff t1 which uses esp8255 and should be ready to interface with home assistant ootb.

The thing with the tywe3s is that it must be flashed with something like tasmota in order to get it to interface with home assistant. My sonoff t1 doesnt arrive for another month whereas my tywe3s is sitting on my desk cracked open because i wanted to see how difficult it would be to solder connections onto it in order to flash it. The thing is it looks kinda hard to get in there and im not very good at soldering. Im pretty sure it would be harder for me to solder wires to the leads on the module so I thought of header pins last night but the header pins i have are standard 2.54 pitch whereas the tywe3s pitch is 2mm.

Im not sure why I thought of headers anyway cause they're short which makes them tough to handle actually. So im thinking of other options, like trimming the leads off leds or even resistors. I thought of something harder because i had the idea of placing some solder onto the tip of it, then touching the tip to the module-leads and quickly heating it up.

Any suggestions?

With a decent temperature controlled iron, maybe a touch of flux (no clean gel flux is what you search amazon/ebay for), that looks pretty easy to solder little wires onto. Hot-glue them to a convenient nearby surface on the board, otherwise the wires will fatigue and snap where they're soldered on.

Aren’t you jumping to conclusions?

Do you know with certainty you can flash it while the module is installed in the device? Do you have a schematic and know know what’s connected to the rx/to pins? If there’s a device connected to those pins, the best case is you will not be able to flash the module, the worst case is you would probably damage something with the active outputs having their pins shorted together.

OK I took it apart some more...this is what it looks like:

Unfortunately I can't remove the tywe3s from its pcb.

They don't look like they have any traces connected to them