To Take a Photo While Red Light is Detecting

Hello,

I am going to start a study regarding image processing. My aim is to take photos automatically on indicated periods with Arduino and compound them. I have an Arduino, RGB sensor and another components related to my project. I will send pulse and it will start. It will take photos after a push was detected secondly red light working and thirdly a short moment after red light went out.

I look forward to hearing on taking photos at that indicated periods. How can I integrate these moments to an arduino program?

I am going to start a study regarding image processing.

I hope the Arduino is not involved with the images. It is not fast enough nor does it have enough memory to do anything much with an image of any reasonable size.

Can you explain in detail what you want to do?

Arduino is not. It is only involved with to take photo from the camera. I need one photo at red light and 2 more with the same interval.

The photo will be a diamond photo and the main aim is to have florescence and phosphoroscence results with image processing.

BTW I do not need a high resolution photos. Thus, ı don’t think that images would be a problem.

Do you have any advice to do it? I mean how could it be possible to take photos at the same interval after the first one with red light moment? I need an Arduino solution for this. Otherwise I am going to check for another alternatives

BTW I do not need a high resolution photos. Thus, ı don't think that images would be a problem.

The Arduino has 2K of memory, if you could use it all for a colour picture that would give you a resolution of 26 by 26 pixels. I am sure you need a picture resolution higher than this.

However, if all you want to do is to click a button three time that is quite simple.
When you detect the red light come on you fire the camera and make a note of the value in the millis() timer. Then when the light goes off you make another note of what value is in the millis() timer. The difference between these two values is then the time the red light was on and you can use it to delay before taking subsequent photographs.