To write a code for RFID 522

Excuse me, right now, I'm doing a project about RFID 522 and popbot-xt. However, I don't know how to write the code by arduino. also, not know how to connect the wires. For those who know the answer, please give me a suggestion.

The answer is that you need to learn. I suggest you start by getting an Arduino, learning how to upload a sketch to it, run the standard examples that come with the IDE and see what they do, look at the source code and understand how they do it. Then divide your original problem down into the simplest possible parts and tackle each one separately. For example, if you want to receive data from an RFID reader you need to understand how to connect the hardware and how to read the data in software. You will find plenty of examples showing how to do it, but you need to understand how to do it, and then do it. Similarly for the other features/devices you want to use. As you get each component working separately, you can then introduce it into your overall solution. I suggest you focus initially on the features that are most fundamental to your project so that you get the maximum value as early as possible. This also means that if your project is cur short for any reason, you have got the maximum benefit from the time and energy you have invested in it.

While writing your code, bear in mind that your code will have mistakes in it and design your software so that you can tell what it is doing so that you can track those mistakes down. Printing status messages to the serial port is a very powerful debugging technique, as long as you think carefully about what information you will need to understand what's going on.

parid_almo:
Excuse me, right now, I'm doing a project about RFID 522 and popbot-xt. However, I don't know how to write the code by arduino. also, not know how to connect the wires. For those who know the answer, please give me a suggestion.

maybe my (german) blog post helps: 5Euro RFID/NFC Modul RC522 zum Auslesen von Mifare Tags | Regnerischer Nachmittag