Loaded the example program toneMelody into Editor then clicked on Verify and got the message in the lower panel: "Compilation failed. Please report this on our forum."
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you'll see a button that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console pane below the Arduino Web Editor's sketch pane. Click that button.
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
- Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
- Click the "Post" button./li]
If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link that will allow you to make the attachment.