Tools and Stuff

It would be nice to see what other tools etc. others use.

2015-10-04_15-49-32.jpg

2015-10-04_15-54-41.jpg

2015-10-04_15-52-53.jpg

My collection would be too big to show them all. Everything from jewellers screwdrivers to a tractor.

My only rule is that they must be good quality ( not necessarily the most expensive).

Weedpharma

Tractor, tractor.

Got to get a tractor :slight_smile:

It took me 60 years to get my real tractor. It is just as much fun as playing in the sand pit as a kid. Just a bit bigger. :slight_smile:

Weedpharma

It can be useful when your project will not run

You could use that to insert an Atmega328 in its socket, I will look for one.

I don’t see a soldering iron pictured, a roll of solder, a reflow toaster oven, solder paste, a multimeter, or wirewrap wire or tools. or they are just not opening up for me.

CrossRoads:
I don’t see a soldering iron pictured, a roll of solder, a reflow toaster oven, solder paste, a multimeter, or wirewrap wire or tools. or they are just not opening up for me.

We make toast in the toaster oven, part of my wife’s tools :wink:

2015-10-05_13-09-50.jpg

2015-10-05_13-39-22.jpg

Alright, I'll bite: how does the snowblower fit into all this?

Just checking to see if anyone would noticed.
:wink:

Chagrin:
Alright, I'll bite: how does the snowblower fit into all this?

I got a tractor in, why not a snowblower? :slight_smile:

Weedpharma

Hi,

Plus assorted tools collected, including many torx, philips, posidrive, blade and odd magnetic screw driver inserts.

Essential is a roll of WHITE electrical tape and black pen, to label wires as they are removed from connectors.

I also have an old Nokia phone, that has auto focus and macro, excellent for taking before you disassemble pictures. Its not too old, it recharges off the USB and looks like a storage device to the computer..

Tom..... :slight_smile:

I also have an old Nokia phone, that has auto focus and macro, excellent for taking before you disassemble pictures.

Good Idea, I have an old iPhone, now I know what to do with it!

LarryD:
Good Idea, I have an old iPhone, now I know what to do with it!

Wedge the door open, while you get your Nokia?