Total newb to Arduino need Help

Hope to be in the right section and sorry for my lame english.

So making a very long story short my teacher asked me to make a "simple" homework with arduino. Since i'm a total newb of this world and he doesn't provvide any help or guidance my only hope is this forum.

1. Read the tension value of some Photoresistors connected to the Arduino at fixed intervall.
  2. Save those value into an array ( for every Photoresistor )
  3. Pick and read a specific value from the saved ones ( Via status monitor? )
  4. Do the same job with a Wi-Fi Module.
  5. Do the same job with LINX and plot the result

So far i'm doing the standard tests following online guides triyng to understard how it works. But i'm still total lost.

Hope someone can help me. Getting me in the rigth direction

As for what i'm using:
W10 64Bit
LabVIEW 2014 ( Student Edition )
Arduino MEGA2560 R3
Arduino WI-FI Shield ( school property so i have to be carefull with this )
ESP8266-01 ( using this as testing ground till i'm more experienced )

Develop this in small steps.

For example start by learning how to read one photo resistor.

Learn all the parts separately before you try to bring the parts together into a composite program

And ask your teacher questions - that's what s/he is paid for and you may be surprised to find that s/he likes questions from students.

...R
Planning and Implementing a Program

Robin2:
Develop this in small steps.

For example start by learning how to read one photo resistor.

Learn all the parts separately before you try to bring the parts together into a composite program

And ask your teacher questions - that’s what s/he is paid for and you may be surprised to find that s/he likes questions from students.

…R
Planning and Implementing a Program

That’s what i’m actually doing. I somehow managed step 1 and i’m working on step 2

Unfortunately it’s not that kind of teacher. He doen’t answer to mail, when asked on lesson give the bare essential information and continuosly ask for the impossible from his students, like in this case.

Unfortunately it's not that kind of teacher. He doen't answer to mail, when asked on lesson give the bare essential information and continuosly ask for the impossible from his students, like in this case.

In which case report him to the head of your school/ institution.

Grumpy_Mike:
In which case report him to the head of your school/ institution.

Agree 100%. Always remember that the teacher is working for you, not you for him/her.

...R