Hope to be in the right section and sorry for my lame english.
So making a very long story short my teacher asked me to make a "simple" homework with arduino. Since i'm a total newb of this world and he doesn't provvide any help or guidance my only hope is this forum.
- Read the tension value of some Photoresistors connected to the Arduino at fixed intervall.
- Save those value into an array ( for every Photoresistor )
- Pick and read a specific value from the saved ones ( Via status monitor? )
- Do the same job with a Wi-Fi Module.
- Do the same job with LINX and plot the result
So far i'm doing the standard tests following online guides triyng to understard how it works. But i'm still total lost.
Hope someone can help me. Getting me in the rigth direction
As for what i'm using:
LabVIEW 2014 ( Student Edition )
Arduino MEGA2560 R3
Arduino WI-FI Shield ( school property so i have to be carefull with this )
ESP8266-01 ( using this as testing ground till i'm more experienced )