Totally mental

Maybe its just me.

Every time I’m sure i got the answer, i know I’m write, and I may even have documentation to back me up I’m dead wrong. Then when I’m unsure of things and think I may have no clue, I’m write. :-[

There are some times where i have the right answer, over think it, and then change my mind. This is why i hate tests.

I should have my A+ and Network+ certifications by now but have been too afraid to take the tests. I just know this kind of thing will be what causes me to fail. Then I’m out the couple hundred dollars or so that it took to take the test.

OK depressing rant over. :-/

i know I’m write

Maybe get a spell check

that would be grammar check actually.

Grammar?
Why so?
“Right” would be the correct spelling, no?

“I am writing” would be the result of grammar checker, I believe.

Firefox spell check is the only thing keeping me in check. Fortunately i was able to get firefox install at work. Otherwise spelling would be much worst.

As for grammar… i was born and raised in the south. I’m lucky its even halfway decent.

But that’s neither hear or their. :wink: ;D :smiley:

Haven’t we been “threw” this before?

Hey I was born and raised in North Carolina, but I like to think I have good grammar. Nothing wrong with being in the South ;D!

So was my wife but NC is to far north to be in the south. Besides you can’t be southern if the state you live in have north in the name. lol

IMO anything north of I20 is north. But then my extended family all lives in south Louisiana where they think anyone north of I10 is too far north. ;D

Well, I still consider myself somewhat southern. You can’t always trust those names :P. Check a map, Virginia extends further west than West Virginia ;D.

@AWOL

Grammar dictates which word to use in case of homonyms, spelling would just correct how the word was spelled, even if it’s not the word to be used…

NC is to far north

to? too? two??

Damn english can be as confusing as the Arduino IDE, AnalogWrite(), go figure. :wink:

Lefty

Then I’m out the couple hundred dollars or so that it took to take the test.

No sweat: the U.S. economy is terminally %*^$ed, and there’s no way you can compete with the H-1Bs they’re importing to reduce the cost of our decline into Third World colony status, so it doesn’t matter whether you passed the test…

darn english can be as confusing as the Arduino IDE, AnalogWrite(), go figure.

And don’t forget capitalization either ;D!

I know what you mean, I took the National Latin Exam and I got a question wrong 'cause I changed my answer from my original!

Well, maybe that’s not the same scale as yours.
:slight_smile:

Its time you read something philosophical like Calvin & Hobbes… :wink:

perhaps its time for some work by Marx or is it a bit too early for that still?

Its time you read something philosophical like Calvin & Hobbes…

Been there and read all of that. ;D

No sweat: the U.S. economy is terminally %*^$ed, and there’s no way you can compete with the H-1Bs they’re importing to reduce the cost of our decline into Third World colony status, so it doesn’t matter whether you passed the test…

I have never used any of the certifications that I have “earned” in a professional setting, and currently do not work anywhere close to the industry

so your statement is pretty much spot on

Certifications are a joke.

A person can have a certification and not be able begin to be useful in a real work environment because all they did was take a course to help them pass a certification test.

darn english can be as confusing as the Arduino IDE, AnalogWrite(),

Yes, as any fule kno*, it should be “analogueWrite”.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Molesworth