TPM-300E-V2.1

Who know this sensor? This is an air quality sensor but i find nothing of this. Help me please.

Hi, just bought this one, and as you i could not find some arduino-ready walkthrough. After some googling here is what i found.

TPM-300E Series Air quality (odor) monitoring module specifications

Module Features * Zero calibration, high consistency * High sensitivity, long life, low power consumption * Automatic calibration, temperature and humidity compensation * Digital signal output, the application is simple

Applications * Air purifiers, air cleaners * Air ventilation system and automatic ventilator * Automatic ventilation and air conditioning controller integrated ceiling * Ventilation controllers

Module Model: TPM-300E Series Sensor Model: TP-40IT Gas Detection: Ammonia, hydrogen, alcohol, carbon monoxide, methane, propane, sweet alkoxy, Styrene, propylene glycol, phenol, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene, formaldehyde, etc. Volatile organic gas, cigarettes, wood, paper burning smoke, soot, etc.

Input voltage: 5.0 ± 0.2VDC (no reverse voltage protection) Working current: ≤80mA Parameters Warm-up time ≤120 seconds

Response time: ≤10 seconds Recovery time: ≤20 seconds

And the most interesting part:

| Pin A | Pin B | Degree of pollution | | - | - | - | | Low | Low | 0 | | High | Low | 1 | | Low | High | 2 | | High | High | 3 |

I'm quite a newbie with arduino, so don't take my word for granted. I made some test with a piece of fabric soaked with alcohol and a multimeter. Connect the sensor's 5v to the arduino 5v's and sensor's ground to arduino ground. Readings from pins A and B (pure digital HIGH or LOW) compared to the table will give you a pollution rating ranging from 0 to 3.

Hope this helps :D

sorry link was wrong :P This is the original chinese pdf