Transfering from UNO to NANO

Hello,

I currently have a project that uses a SD card (sdfat) and a Display (Digole SPI) working perfectly on the Arduino UNO, using the same pin-outs swapping everything over to a Arduino NANO, the display doesn’t seem to want to work, i’ve uploaded the example of fgets to the arduino and it reads the SD card fine with no problems, but for the LCD i have the screen start up text showing (pre-programmed) but not showing the info that it should be showing from the arduino.

Just wondering if theres any pin changes or code that i would need to alter, i’ve tried removing the LED on pin 13, but still no avail.

Any help would be great,
Pete

The SPI pins on the Arduino Nano should be just the same as on the Arduino UNO: 11, 12, and 13. They both use the ATmega328P processor. There is no good reason why the same sketch with the same pin connections won't work on both.

Very likely a wiring problem.

What are you powering with, USB?

I've gone through the wiring again and everything seems correct which is really throwing me.