Transferring data into an array

I can't seem to have a proper value be set into the array of values I want to be able to store 24 different readings over a span of 2 minutes.

String LeftFloatTemp[24];
char RightFloatTemp[24];
int x = 0;

if (second() % 5 == 0) {
      LeftFloatTemp[x] = LeftTempCel;
      RightFloatTemp[x] = RightTempCel;
      x++;
      Serial.println(LeftFloatTemp[x]);
    }

The code is messy because Im trying multiple things. The issue is at my LeftTempCel reading i have a proper temperature displaying, but as soon as i try to display any value from the Array, i can't seem to get anything other than " " or 0.00

You need to show us all of the code...there's not enough here to really understand what you're trying to do.

#include <Time.h>
#include <Wire.h>
#include <DS1307RTC.h>
int x = 24;
int LeftTemp;
int RightTemp;
float voltageR;
float voltageL;
float LeftTempCel;
float RightTempCel;
float LeftFloatTemp[24];
float RightFloatTemp[24];

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  setSyncProvider(RTC.get);
}

void loop() {

if(x == 24){
    x = 0;
  }
  //Calling to the Right TMP for its readings.
  RightTemp = analogRead(A0);
  voltageR = RightTemp * 5.0;
  voltageR /= 1024.0;
  RightTempCel = (voltageR - 0.5) * 100;

//Calling to the Left TMP for its readings.
  LeftTemp = analogRead(A1);
  voltageL = LeftTemp * 5.0;
  voltageL /= 1024.0;
  LeftTempCel = (voltageL - 0.5) * 100;
  if(second() % 2 == 0){
    LeftFloatTemp[x] = LeftTempCel;
    RightFloatTemp[x] = RightTempCel;
    x++;
  }

Serial.print(LeftFloatTemp[x]);
 Serial.print("   ");
 Serial.println(RightTempCel);

}

Modified code for a smaller program easier to understand my application, in this testing program i find i go either 1 or 2 cycles of 24 of reading 0.00 then start reading it after It doesn’t seem to make sense.

You need to increment x after you print the values. You are printing one value ahead in an unwritten array.

cattledog: You need to increment x after you print the values. You are printing one value ahead in an unwritten array.

Although you are right, the printed value shouldn't affect my collecting data, issues like null data for a first cycle of 24.

How do you know that you have null data for a first cycle of 24 when you are not printing it? Please provide a sketch which corrects the print out of null data because of the improper index increment, and demonstrate the issue for us.

When I was experimenting with your sketch, I could find completely collected data (no first cycle of null) when I put the print out of the array variable before the increment.

All seems to be fine now, I don't believe the serial.print was the issue but it's quite possible i have made many changes. The math in my new algorithm has seem to fix everything thanks for the help.