Transmit data wirelessly

Good morning,

I'm devoloping a new project, but before I start, here is the question:
I want to send easily data from my computer to my Arduino mobile robot wirelessly.
I would like to know if there is a better and faster way than bluetooth to send/receive data between Arduino and PC.
I need to send to the robot an array of 2D points, and also debugging values to tune my PID in an online way.

Also it would be awesome if my robot could send back data too to my PC so as that I can plot them.

Thank you very much for all your help!

Bluetooth is convenient because most PC's have it built in.

Another option is to connect another Arduino to the PC with a regular USB connection and use nRF24L01+ wireless transceivers to create the wireless link. If you are interested have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Or you could use WiFi with an ESP8266 or ESP32 module on the robot. You can use an ESP8266 to add WiFi to a regular Arduino or you could use one of the ESP8266 or ESP32 boards in place an Arduino for the control of the robot. They can be programmed with the Arduino IDE.

If you are not already familiar with web programming you may find the nRF24 or Bluetooth options easier.

...R

You would have to have a way to hook up an xbee to your computer, but from my experience with xbees they are pretty fast. If I hook them up to puTTY they don't have much latency at all. The only hitch is that computers don't have builtin xbees.