Transmitter/Receptor LoRa System

Hi, everyone. I am Diego, and I'm new on Arduino.

I'm working on a project about simple signal transmissions.

|500x330

From a Point(A) a switch/Sensor NFC activates a transmitter/receptor(1) that sends a code requierement to a transmitter/receptor(2) located at a 1/4 mile away on Point(B).

Then, on Point(B) the transmitter/receptor(2) sends a pulse of the code requierement envía until a mobile object passes in front of it and delivers the id code wanted, using a transmitter/receptor(3) integrated on the mobile object.

Once the requiered code is sent from transmitter/receptor(3) integrated on the mobile object to the transmitter/receptor(2) located on Point(B) and then sent back to the transmitter/receptor(1) Located on Point(A), where a message will be printed on a dot matrix display, depending of the ID code received.

The ID codes of the mobile objects should keep being requiered and printed on the display, no matter the quantity of mobile objects detected on a time period, and when the time ends, it close the cicle and stop requiering and receiving info on the Point(A) and the display will shut down.

*(The ideal condition is that transmitter/receptor(2) keeps receiving data from the mobile objects detected and saving this info, but just delivering the code to the transmitter/receptor(1) on Point(A) to be shown ont the Display when the switch/NFC Sensor will be activated).

This system pretends to be implemented with LoRa technology because (in a nearly future) a package with all the data received by the transmitter/receptor(2) will be sent to a Gateway at the end of the day.

It doesn't look so hard, but to begin this journey I need to know the hardware requiered to set the circuit. I've looked for information to set the system with Arduino One, but, beside the LoRa transceptors and Arduino One base, I don't know what else do I need to set this up...

I would preciate a lot any help, opinions or experiences of anyone of you to know how or where to begin to work and search.

Thanks!!

A description of what the project is actually trying to do might make things clearer to the forum, for instance what is are the 'objects' and why are you counting them ?

How much data are you moving between the the locations and how often are the updates to the movements of the 'objects' ?

This system pretends to be implemented with LoRa technology because (in a nearly future) a package with all the data received by the transmitter/receptor(2) will be sent to a Gateway at the end of the day

Do you mean you are going to use LoRa beacause at some point in the future your going to connect the system to something like Th Things Network ?

Why LoRa for such short distances? There are faster/cheaper radios that do this just fine. LoRa is for long distance, low data volume.

Some information on where the 1/4 mile is would help, for sure.

However, there are situations, in built up urban areas for instance, where conventional FSK style RF modules would struggle to cover that distance reliably.