Tried everything in the help page and on the other forum, still nothing works.

So when I attempt to upload to my Elegoo Uno R3 from the chrome editor, I get this 'Sending 3020: receiveData timeout after 400ms' and when I try it on the windows IDE I just get a vague error message telling me to go to a link to troubleshoot. I've tried four different computers, two cables, three versions of the IDE (Windows store, Online editor, and IDE downloaded from the site), trying a completely different ATMega328, and god knows how many USB ports, but I still get the error message. It was working yesterday, but then five minutes after uploading a code I tried to upload a modified version of it and I was hit with the 'Sending 3020' thing. I was about to make this post like 20 minutes ago until I tried to upload once more and it actually worked. I had already taken apart my circuit, so I put it back together to use the code that I had made. When it was all back together, I decided to change up something in it and when I tried to upload this time, guess what happened. 'Sending 3020: receiveData timeout after 400ms', that's what. I know it's not the code that's faulty because I tried to upload some examples and even just the blank format and I still got the error. My theory is that it's the board since it's not by Arduino, but I'm not gonna just give up yet and go buy a new one that's actually made by them. Not until I know that's the issue. Just to restate the title: I've tried everything on the forums and the page that I was directed to from the IDE, but nothing worked. If someone could please help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Can we have that again please, but this time with some details and some line breaks?

AWOL:
Can we have that again please, but this time with some details and some line breaks?

I'm being as specific as the error messages.

I have tried everything on the other forums and the help page that I was directed to

I have tried 4 different computers

I have tried 2 cables

I have tried 3 IDE's

Nothing has worked.

Using the standard Arduino IDE, please do this:

• File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the box next to Show verbose output during: > compilation.
  • Check the box next to Show verbose output during: > upload.
  • Click “OK”.
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar).

pert:
Using the standard Arduino IDE, please do this:

• File > Preferences
  • Uncheck the box next to Show verbose output during: > compilation.
  • Check the box next to Show verbose output during: > upload.
  • Click “OK”.
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar).
Arduino: 1.8.8 (Windows Store 1.8.19.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Sketch uses 1592 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -carduino -PCOM4 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\murph\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_280062/Button_LED_Code.ino.hex:i 

avrdude: Version 6.3-20171130
         Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
         Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.19.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port                    : COM4
         Using Programmer              : arduino
         Overriding Baud Rate          : 115200
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x10

avrdude done.  Thank you.

Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.