Triggertrap on Leonardo

Hello all.

I recently purchased a TriggerTrap shield from www.triggertrap.com/products/triggertrap-shield-for-arduino/ and prior to that, I already have a Leonardo for a different project.

The triggertrap shield was programmed to work with an ATmega328. As Leonardo is very similar to Uno, is there a possibility that I can use my Leonardo instead?

I am new to Arduino and I have less knowledge in programming. Your help will be appreciated.

arcQuisumbing: Hello all.

I recently purchased a TriggerTrap shield from www.triggertrap.com/products/triggertrap-shield-for-arduino/ and prior to that, I already have a Leonardo for a different project.

The triggertrap shield was programmed to work with an ATmega328. As Leonardo is very similar to Uno, is there a possibility that I can use my Leonardo instead?

I am new to Arduino and I have less knowledge in programming. Your help will be appreciated.

I had a quick look and I think it'll be far easier to buy an Uno. The Leonardo looks similar but in reality the hardware pin mappings are completely different.

Thank you so much for the information.

Though, my pocket will not be happy about it. :~ =(

But again, thanks for clearing that up.

Hi. Do you know what board or driver i neef to connect to the computer.? I cannot contact with the board

Narcispv: Hi. Do you know what board or driver i neef to connect to the computer.? I cannot contact with the board

1) Is this related to triggertrap? 2) It anyway would have been better to start your own thread instead of reviving a 6 year old thread. 3) Please provide details like *) which OS *) which IDE version *) which board