Trouble after updating to Mac OS X Lion 10.7

Hi,

I haven't used my Uno for 2 months and updated my System from 10.6 to 10.7. Now I wanted to start a new project and OS X is not able to find my arduino. After some google research I found a blog post which recommended to update the FTDI driver but this advice couldn't solve my problem. Has anybody an idea what else it could be? I also tried different usb wires.

thx, dstaar.

A little update: After taking a look into System Information.app everything gets more and more weird. The Arduino is recognized as USB-Hub but is not listed under /dev/ .

dstaar:
recommended to update the FTDI driver but this advice couldn’t solve my problem.

This seems like pointless advice since the FTDI has nothing to do with an Uno.

Have you gone into network System Preferences and deleted all of the Arduino “modems”?

Thanks for the reply.

OS X has registered 4 Arduino modems after deleting them my system recognizes my uno. But I didn't solve my problem at all after choosing /dev/tty.usbmodem the IDE compiles the code e.g. the blink sketch but the code seems not to be transferred to my board.

Problem solved, thanks for your help.

dstaar: Problem solved, thanks for your help.

It is often helpful to others if you could explain what the problem was and how it was solved.