Trouble Getting TimeNTP Example Running

Hi all - I’m trying to get the TimeNTP example sketch running but am getting some compilation errors. Using 0021 and the Uno. I downloaded the bjoern UdpBytewise libraries as directed and put UdpBytewise.cpp, UdpBytewise.h, UdpRaw.cpp, UdpRaw.h into the Ethernet library folder. I also included SPI.h in TimeNTP.pde. Getting the following compile errors…

C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp:30:19: error: types.h: No such file or directory
In file included from C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\SPI/SPI.h:15,
                 from C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\utility/w5100.h:14,
                 from C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp:31:
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:17: error: declaration of C function 'uint16_t makeWord(byte, byte)' conflicts with
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:16: error: previous declaration 'uint16_t makeWord(uint16_t)' here
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:27: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int)' conflicts with
c:/my_stuff/not_work/arduino/arduino-0021/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/stdlib.h:504: error: previous declaration 'long int random()' here
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:28: error: declaration of C function 'long int random(long int, long int)' conflicts with
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:27: error: previous declaration 'long int random(long int)' here
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp: In member function 'void UdpBytewiseClass::begin(uint16_t)':
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp:46: error: 'Sn_MR_UDP' was not declared in this scope
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp: In member function 'int UdpBytewiseClass::available()':
C:\My_Stuff\not_work\arduino\arduino-0021\libraries\Ethernet\UdpBytewise.cpp:55: error: 'getSn_RX_RSR' was not declared in this scope

Anybody have this same issue? I tried the code mentioned in this thread but no luck.

I tried it and couldn't get it to work and then found this thread. Lets hope somebody can help!