Trouble using MPU-9250 with high power motors(24V)

Hi, I'm making a 6-DOF stewart platform with servo motors,(something like this, much bigger one.)

I use Arduino Uno, 24V 20A power supply(battery) , PC,
MPU-9250 MPU-9250 Link

6Servo motors servo Link

So, i first made some small prototype, with the MG90S servo.
it had little problems(little jitters) but it worked fine.

but the Big servos didnt.
the arduino was keep stoping.(I was logging the values from the IMU and the servo's desired angles with Serial.print)
sometimes at initializing the MPU, sometimes right after initializing MPU
or the output of IMU(pitch,roll) is not right.. etc

when i plugged off the MPU from arduino it worked fine(I input position and rotation by Serial)

so the point is, is there any promblems in my circuit?

I Attached the capture file.

if this is not the right place for this topic, please let me know.

sorry for the long story.

*update
I split the arduinos intto 2
one for motor controlls, one for the IMU sensor.

the sensor arduino kept stoping, but when I plugged off the battery the arduino kept working.

so.. will it help if i change the sensor?

Your Fritzing shows a 5volt Arduino connected to a 3.3volt logic chip.

Did you use a I2C level shifter?
Leo..

EneloopAA:
Sorry for the long story.

Your external battery. Is the negative terminal of it connected to arduino ground? Also, see what happens if you connect a 10uF electrolytic capacitor between arduino 5V and arduino GND.

Also .... avoid showing diagrams with coloured wires only. The diagram must also show what those wires are actually connected to. Eg....at the moment, you have coloured wires that run to your servo .... black, red, blue etc. The diagram must be fixed up ----- to show clearly what terminals those wires are connected to (on a servo).

Magnetometers need to be positioned well away from motors unless the motors have really good
magnetic shielding, though it sounds like your immediate problem is motor interference reseting
the Arduino or motors overloading the power supply.

Are you powering the Arduinos completely indepedent of the steppers?

Are the leads to the steppers shielded ?

MarkT:
Magnetometers need to be positioned well away from motors unless the motors have really good
magnetic shielding, though it sounds like your immediate problem is motor interference reseting
the Arduino or motors overloading the power supply.

Are you powering the Arduinos completely indepedent of the steppers?

Are the leads to the steppers shielded ?

the mpu-9250 is about 50~60cm away from motors,
I power arduino with USB cable or also 9V battery
but the ground is connected with the (signal-5V-ground)cable from the motors

and the leads are not shielded.(it means cables right?)

Southpark:
Your external battery. Is the negative terminal of it connected to arduino ground? Also, see what happens if you connect a 10uF electrolytic capacitor between arduino 5V and arduino GND.

Also .... avoid showing diagrams with coloured wires only. The diagram must also show what those wires are actually connected to. Eg....at the moment, you have coloured wires that run to your servo .... black, red, blue etc. The diagram must be fixed up ----- to show clearly what terminals those wires are connected to (on a servo).

oh sorry about the diagrams.

my servo has its power in-out for the 24V, and it has signal-5V(bec)-ground cable.

and capacitor between 5V and GND? the one connected to MPU9250 you mean?