trouble with arduino in linux (time & timealarm Libraries)

hi guys i recently moved my "time" and "timealarm" libraries files from my windows to my linux machine. they worked fine on my windows but my linux is giving me trouble.

here are the error messages i get when i try to run timealarm example:

/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:18:18: error: variable ‘monthStr1’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:19:18: error: variable ‘monthStr2’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:20:18: error: variable ‘monthStr3’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:21:18: error: variable ‘monthStr4’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:22:18: error: variable ‘monthStr5’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:23:18: error: variable ‘monthStr6’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:24:18: error: variable ‘monthStr7’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:25:18: error: variable ‘monthStr8’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:26:18: error: variable ‘monthStr9’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:27:19: error: variable ‘monthStr10’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:28:19: error: variable ‘monthStr11’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:29:19: error: variable ‘monthStr12’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:31:22: error: variable ‘monthNames_P’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:37:26: error: variable ‘monthShortNames_P’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:39:16: error: variable ‘dayStr0’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:40:16: error: variable ‘dayStr1’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:41:16: error: variable ‘dayStr2’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:42:16: error: variable ‘dayStr3’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:43:16: error: variable ‘dayStr4’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:44:16: error: variable ‘dayStr5’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:45:16: error: variable ‘dayStr6’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:46:16: error: variable ‘dayStr7’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:48:20: error: variable ‘dayNames_P’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’
/usr/share/arduino/libraries/Time/DateStrings.cpp:49:24: error: variable ‘dayShortNames_P’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘__attribute__((progmem))’

basically.. ughh somethings wrong with the time input variables

here are the links to the libraries if you need:

Time: http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Time Timealarm: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_TimeAlarms.html

basically.. ughh somethings wrong with the time input variables

Have you googled this error message? It has been reported many times, and the solution is trivial.