Trouble with arduinos

Hi i've got some troubles with uploading sketch to my arduinos. So, i have two clones with CH340G (uno and nano) and original arduino pro mini. Also i've got two programators: usb to ttl (without reset pin) and PL2303. And i can't upload via programator, there is always
"avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x0b"
Uploading with USB ASP works great, both of TTL and PL2303 pass loop back test. What is going on?

Probably no reset signal to start the bootloader up.
Press reset on the target board when the IDE shows "compiled xxx of 32xxx bytes"
May take a couple of tries to get the timing right.

Tried it many times with TTL to USB (it hasnt got reset signal) and with PL2303 (which got reset signal but still doesnt work) and tried at several computers

Here is the most interesting thing you said:

Jadmasz:
Uploading with USB ASP works great, both of TTL and PL2303 pass loop back test. What is going on?

If you upload a sketch with an ISP programmer, it erases the bootloader. You may no longer upload with a USB-serial adapter, until you put the bootloader back onto the Arduino.

Didn't know about it, but even after burnout bootloader on arduino i still cant upload sketch to Pro Mini (or chinese nano/uno) with PL2303 or USB to TTL adapter

I suggest start with the Uno. Did your Uno pass the loop back test? Go into the IDE preferences and check show verbose output on upload. Post the complete log information which shows in the bottom of the IDE window from when you burn the bootloader to the Uno.

Assume that i can't connect UNO with USB, because of ch340g. That's why i try to use programmer. How exactly should i do the loop back test? Connecting Vcc->Vcc GND->GND Tx->Rx Rx->Tx and connecting a jumper from RESET to GND doesn't work with UNO, Nano and Pro Mini

Do I understand correctly you do not want to use the on-board USB to serial adapter on the Uno and on the Nano because it is CH340G and would rather use one of your external adapters?

Yes, working with ch340g drives me crazy, but more important for me is uploading sketches to arduino pro mini which hasn't got on-board USB and still doesn't work with any of my adapters

Ok, you need to make sure you have the appropriate bootloader on each of the Arduinos and it is not gone because of your previously uploading a sketch with a USBasp programmer. To be sure, go into the IDE preferences and check show verbose output on upload, and then when you do the Burn Bootloader function in the IDE you will see details of the success.

For Uno, Nano, or Pro Mini, hook up the USB-to-serial adapter as follows:

USB-adapter Arduino
RX -------- TX
TX -------- RX
VCC/5V ---- VCC or 5V
GND -------- GND

Choose on the Tools, Port menu the port of the USB-adapter
Choose on the Tools, Board menu the Arduino you are programming
Open the Blink sketch and click the upload button with your mouse or on the menu choose Sketch, Upload
Hold down the reset button on the Arduino while the IDE says it is compiling. When the IDE says uploading, release the reset button. It may take a few tries to get the timing right for releasing the upload button.

For more details or further questions, I suggest posting a nice clear photo showing how you have the wiring.