Trouble With Creating/Using A Class/Library

The header and cpp files are located in the libraries folder under a folder named Car. Here is the error I get when trying to compile: Carduino_003.ino: In function 'void setup()': Carduino_003:53: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Inputs' Carduino_003:54: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Outputs' Carduino_003.ino: In function 'void loop()': Carduino_003:61: error: void value not ignored as it ought to be Carduino_003:64: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Router' Carduino_003:64: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'BatteryVoltage' Carduino_003:66: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Router' Carduino_003:69: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Router' Carduino_003:69: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'BatteryVoltage' Carduino_003:71: error: 'class Car' has no member named 'Router'

Why does the header file define that Time() returns a double, while the source file says that it returns a boolean?

Why does the header file think that time is a float quantity? It isn't.

Why does the header file define that BatteryVoltage() returns a boolean, while the source file says that it returns a float?

Where is Car.h located, relative the the sketch?

Why, when Outputs() is defined to take one argument, is the sketch calling it with two?

Yeah I can fix all of those little problems, I just posted what I was had at that second and no it wasn't perfect because it was a work in progress. I was more concerned with the fact that it wasn't recognizing the members of my class. The other things can easily be fixed on my own. Like I said, I have the .h and .cpp files in the libraries folder, with the rest of the libraries. The .ino file is in Documents -> Arduino -> Folder. I tried putting a copy of the header and cpp files in with the .ino file since you seemed to be concerned about that but it made no difference. So putting them all in the same folder still gives me the same errors. I'm missing something simple here I just can't figure out what it is.

I was more concerned with the fact that it wasn’t recognizing the members of my class.

You meed to start at the top pf the list of errors, fixing problems. When I did that, I got the code you posted to compile.

Of course, I had to make some assumptions about what you intended.

Developing libraries in isolation from a driver sketch is silly. The library should be developed in a sketch folder, first. I put all of your files together in one directory. Of course, I had to change how the Car.h file was included in the sketch ("", not <>), and I didn’t have an incompatible version of the library elsewhere.

Thanks guys.