Trouble with finding a compatible display

Hello! I'm very new to the arduino scene and DIY in general, and I apologize that my upcoming question is likely to reflect my lack of knowledge.

I'm trying to find different displays that are compatible with the following graphic library:

Again, sorry for my ignorance here, but does anyone know what search terms I should use when looking for compatible displays? Any specific sites I should check out? I'm afraid that my google-fu skills are apparently worse than I thought, as I wasn't able to find these answers myself.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Enkrypto:
I'm afraid that my google-fu skills are apparently worse than I thought, as I wasn't able to find these answers myself.

Probably because you are looking at the problem arse-about. Normally one chooses a display and then gets an appropriate library. You seem to be choosing a library and then get an appropriate display. Having said that, you can't tell me Olikraus won't tell you what his library is used for, and I bet you just aren't looking hard enough on the github site.

For all that, I have that library, and I'm sure it is for 128x64 OLED like the SSD1306. It probably does a swag of other displays as well. I have not used it.

Yeah, sorry about the backwards approach. The reason I'm prioritizing compatibility over the display itself is because I'm looking for a display that this project software will support out of the box, which I know uses the aforementioned graphic library:

In my initial search, I found some pretty cool touch-screen displays which appealed to me, but after realizing that importing a different graphic library and trying to get it to work with Jolt Wallet is beyond my scope of skill, I decided to limit my search to displays who's chips support that specific library.

Anyway, thanks for the info, I've done a quick search for 128x64 displays, and I've already found a lot of different displays that seem to work with this graphic library.