trouble with library

I just downloaded the arduino IDE v1.0.6 and noticed something weird. in my arduino library there is no ethernet folder but in the examples (when i open up the IDE) there's a list of example sketches under the ethernet section. so where is the IDE loading these example sketches from? also, when i put my ethernetv2_0 library into the arduino library folder, it didn't appear in the examples drop down. how do i get it to show up? i didn't have a problem with these in v1.5.8

bmarconi: I just downloaded the arduino IDE v1.0.6 and noticed something weird. in my arduino library there is no ethernet folder but in the examples (when i open up the IDE) there's a list of example sketches under the ethernet section. so where is the IDE loading these example sketches from?

Yes there is. I have IDE v1.0.6 downloaded on both Windows and Linux, and both have an ethernet directory in the libraries directory. Last i checked, the new libraries (edit: that you import, not the ones included with the IDE) are in the directory with your sketches in a directory called libraries.

ah! i made a dumb mistake; but i got it now. thanks surfertim!