I have started in the programming stage of my project , a mobile robot that navigates in unknown environment and should avoid obstacles and reach target depending on the Artificial Potential Field algorithm .
actually , I parted the software of the project to several parts : odometry using encoders to determine position and orientation , controlling of motors by Fuzzy logic control , Artificial Potential Field algorithm and sensors readings , after that I tested each part of the code separately on their own and all parts worked successfully. then with my a little bit knowledge I merged all these parts in one final program . But after merging and upload code on the Arduino board , it does not work normally , just left motor spin with choppy speed and right motor does not spin even the controller send commands to it so could any one help , I need for some suggestions and corrections if there were .
Picture below show the diagram of the project ,