Trustworthy wireless data sending? (atleast 500 meters / 1640ft-3300ft)

Is there some way how I could send data using wireless method over 500-1000 meters (1640ft-3300ft)? And how can I get it working very trustworthy? (using Arduino).

Depends on your budget. "Cheap" system is APC220 at $40 a pair rated at 800mtr.

Weedpharma

Omni or directional (with outside aerials). Through walls or line of sight. Leo..

Wawa: Omni or directional (with outside aerials). Through walls or line of sight. Leo..

Yeah. The connection should go through of all obstacles.

If I push button. I should get nearly immediately information about it.

Please answer the complete question.

Weedpharma

The connection should go through of all obstacles.

Utterly impossible. Please be more specific.

weedpharma: Please answer the complete question.

Weedpharma

tolerance_zero: Yeah. The connection should go through of all obstacles.

If I push button. I should get nearly immediately information about it.

Ok. I mean that it should go through example little wall but mostly it's for "a open field". My earlier answer was bad.

weedpharma:
Depends on your budget. “Cheap” system is APC220 at $40 a pair rated at 800mtr.

Weedpharma

I will check these. I m looking that kind of “cheap system” (not more expensive than 40-50$ ~ 40-50€). Of corse even cheaper if there is? The best price could be something 10-20$ ~ 10-20€ (even the distance lenght is smaller 300 meters/984ft - 500 meters/1640ft).

The idea is like that. I should get data information to other place and back. So it can send information A to B and B to A. The delay could be ex. < one second.

All tips are good. I’m not thinking any “security system”. It’s more “a game”.

Wawa asked if it was Omni directional or straight line. You still have not answered this.

Weedpharma

weedpharma: Wawa asked if it was Omni directional or straight line. You still have not answered this.

Weedpharma

It's more "straight line".

Modules working on ~450Mhz (the ones listed here) penetrate walls easier than 2.4Ghz modules. Range (transmitting and receiving) can be extended with directional aerials, maybe to several kilometers. If that's allowed in your country is another story. Leo..