Try to update WiFi Shield Firmware failed

Hi Folks

I try to upgrade my WiFi Shield. I read the tutorial "Upgrading the WiFi shield firmware" and followed the instructions. But I have got the following error message in the command prompt: Command I used: batchisp.exe -device AT32UC3A1256 -hardware usb -operation erase f memory flash blankcheck loadbuffer c:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\firmwares\wifishield\binary\wifi_dnld.elf program verify start reset 0

AT32UC3A1256 - USB - USB/DFU

Device selection...............PASS Hardware selection...........PASS Opening port..................PASS Reading Bootloader version..PASS Erasing........................PASS Selecting FLASH ............. PASS Blank checking............... PASS 0x00000 0x3ffffFail Invalid or missing argument

ISP done.

I double checked the command line. Everything looks correct. What is wrong. Thank you for help. Urs

Is this the correct path to wifi_dnld.elf? c:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\firmwares\wifishield\binary\wifi_dnld.elf

Hi SurferTim

I changed the permission off the files and copied the file to Flip 3.4.7\bin folder. Then it was working.

Thank you for help. Urs