Trying to do a BNO055 Status

Arduino is a NodeMCU
and here is the code. I hate it when the sketch has errors and this had a lot caused by the #include files being missing.
After I put in what I thought was the proper #Include files, I still get an error which is the 2nd item I have listed. Sheesh.

/**************************************************************************/
/*
    Display sensor calibration status
*/
/**************************************************************************/
#include <Adafruit_GPS.h>
#include <Adafruit_BNO055.h>
#include "Sensor.h"
void displayCalStatus(void)
{
  /* Get the four calibration values (0..3) */
  /* Any sensor data reporting 0 should be ignored, */
  /* 3 means 'fully calibrated" */

uint8_t system, gyro, accel, mag;
  system = gyro = accel = mag = 0;
  bno.getCalibration(&system, &gyro, &accel, &mag);

/* The data should be ignored until the system calibration is > 0 */
  Serial.print("\t");
  if (!system)
  {
    Serial.print("! ");
  }

/* Display the individual values */
  Serial.print("Sys:");
  Serial.print(system, DEC);
  Serial.print(" G:");
  Serial.print(gyro, DEC);
  Serial.print(" A:");
  Serial.print(accel, DEC);
  Serial.print(" M:");
  Serial.println(mag, DEC);
}

Error listing

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Linux), Board: "NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, Flash, Legacy (new can return nullptr), All SSL ciphers (most compatible), 4MB (FS:2MB OTA:~1019KB), 2, v2 Lower Memory, Disabled, None, Only Sketch, 115200"

/home/hexdump/Arduino-1.8.5/Sketches/BNO055-Status/BNO055-Status.ino: In function 'void displayCalStatus()':
BNO055-Status:17: error: 'bno' was not declared in this scope
   bno.getCalibration(&system, &gyro, &accel, &mag);
   ^
Multiple libraries were found for "SoftwareSerial.h"
 Used: /home/hexdump/.arduino15/packages/esp8266/hardware/esp8266/2.6.3/libraries/SoftwareSerial
 Not used: /home/hexdump/Arduino-1.8.5/Sketches/libraries/EspSoftwareSerial
exit status 1
'bno' was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

As the error message says, you didn't declare a Adafruit_BNO055 object named obj before referencing it in your code. Please study the example sketches you find at File > Examples > Adafruit BNO055 to learn how to use the library.

I hope that's not your whole sketch you posted, because that is not a complete program.

pert:
As the error message says, you didn't declare a Adafruit_BNO055 object named obj before referencing it in your code. Please study the example sketches you find at File > Examples > Adafruit BNO055 to learn how to use the library.

I hope that's not your whole sketch you posted, because that is not a complete program.

I got the sketch from this site which ked me to believe tgat it was complete.

No, that's just the snippet of the code that was relevant to that section of the tutorial. You can find the complete sketch at File > Examples > Adafruit BNO055 > sensorapi

pert:
No, that's just the snippet of the code that was relevant to that section of the tutorial. You can find the complete sketch at File > Examples > Adafruit BNO055 > sensorapi

Thank you Pert.