Trying to use IMU 6DOF

Is anyone experienced with using the Digital IMU 6DOF? I tried using the bildr tutorial to play with it but I got an error saying that part of the programming was not classified. I downloaded all of the files and copied them to the right area but it still won't work. Does anyone have any suggestions to get the digital IMU started? thanks

More detail and maybe we can reproduce your compile issue: Which files did you download, exactly where did you put them, which version of the Arduino software do you have? What error messages did you get (cut and paste the exact message(s), don't paraphrase).?

In general people can only help if they can do what you did - so tell them the steps to reproduce the problem.

I followed the bildr tutorial for the IMU 6DOF.

http://bildr.org/2012/03/stable-orientation-digital-imu-6dof-arduino/

I followed the steps there which included downloading a zip file(which is on the link above) which included a library of programs needed to use the 6DOF IMU. I then moved the FreeSixIMU folder to the Arduino library folder. Then I ran the example file freeSixCube however an error occured, saying that it could not read one of the files that was downloaded with the FreeSixIMU folder.

I hope this is a more thorough explaination of the problem.

I then moved the FreeSixIMU folder to the Arduino library folder.

I hope you meant "libraries" folder.

Then I ran the example file freeSixCube however an error occured, saying that it could not read one of the files that was downloaded with the FreeSixIMU folder.

Which one?