turn on 200w led * 6 at once in arduino

Hi. Im doing a project that turn on and change LED light (200w * 6 or more)with analog signal by arduino controller.
MY knowledge base bout Arduino is poor and Im wondering that Is it possible arduino controller can endure external power more than 1500W? and what kind of Equipment I need?
Thank You!

The Arduino can only control things.

So yes, controlling a 200watt LED driver (if it has a control input) should be possible.
What the heck are you doing.
6*200watt of LED is a shipload of light, and needs a lot of heatsinking and forced cooling.
Leo..

Im wondering that Is it possible arduino controller can endure external power more than 1500W?

The Arduino pin itself can only supply 0.15 Watts, but you don’t talk about it like that, you talk about the current and voltage because their are limits on both.

The voltage from an Arduino pin can only go from zero to 5V and you should limit the current to about 30mA. At 40mA damage starts to happen.

However, controller circuits take tiny signals and use them to switch large currents and voltages. With the right components these can be as large as you like.

Grumpy_Mike:
The Arduino pin itself can only supply 0.15 Watts, but you don't talk about it like that, you talk about the current and voltage because their are limits on both.

The voltage from an Arduino pin can only go from zero to 5V and you should limit the current to about 30mA. At 40mA damage starts to happen.

However, controller circuits take tiny signals and use them to switch large currents and voltages. With the right components these can be as large as you like.

Is it possible using VIN port for using external power and using 220 voltage? I have to use analog signal so connecting LED to Arduino board direct fine for me. If its not possible, Generate tiny signal to switch Other Power System is best

Is it possible using VIN port for using external power and using 220 voltage?

No Vin will only take between 6.5 to 12V DC input.

I have to use analog signal so connecting LED to Arduino board direct fine for me.

The Arduino Uno does not have an analogue output. It has 6 PWM outputs that you access with the badly named analogWrite function call, but the signal is just an alternating 0V and 5V. See:- PWM

Generate tiny signal to switch Other Power System is best

Yes that is what you have to do. The Arduino can switch a logic level FET like this link Usage | RGB LED Strips | Adafruit Learning System. Note here you have a strip that uses 12V and has resistors to limit the current in the load.

However you have provided very little information about the LEDs you want to use. LEDs at these powers need a constant current supply, sometimes these are built into the LED but most times are not. So then you need a constant current drive which is adjustable.

If you are asking such questions then what you are trying to do is not possible with your current state of knowledge.