Turn on a 12v air pump when a certain pressure is reached

I am working on a t-shirt cannon for the school i go to. i have a small 12v air pump that i wast to be powered by an external source which means i want to use a relay to trigger it. the pressure sensor i will be using is the Yosoo Pressure Transducer Sensor (Link to amazon page at bottom) once the pressure sensor reaches a certain psi (100) it will shut off the relay so the pump is no longer active. i also want the arduino to trigger the relay once the chamber is out of air. if possible i want a small LCD screen to display the psi if possible (Not 100% necessary but it would be helpful if someone can help. if multiple arduinos are needed it is not a problem. i am looking for anyone that knows how to possibly send me a wiring diagram (for arduino leonardo as main board) and possibly some sample code because i have no experience in this field whatsoever

Edit: Ive been doing research the past couple days and no longer need assistance. I dont know how to delete a thread, so just ignore this now

pressure sensor link: https://www.amazon.com/Yosoo-Pressure-Transducer-Sensor-Diesel/dp/B01IR2MANC?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_4

This foum is more for people who want to learn Arduino and to help them with their projects. If you want some one to design and code for you, you can post in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum. Expect to pay.

This foum is more for people who want to learn Arduino and to help them with their projects. If you want some one to design and code for you, you can post in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum. Expect to pay,

I don't think anybody here is going to do the bulk of your project for you...

The logic is simple and I'm pretty sure it could be done more economically without an Arduino (although you will need an Arduino or some kind of "brain chip", plus programming if you want an LCD). It kind-of depends on if you're better at software or hardware. If software is your strength, it's easier to write an Arduino program.

What you're trying to do is similar to [u]hysteresis[/u] in a heating or cooling system, but what you're trying to do is more "extreme". for example, if you set your heater to 70 degrees F, the heat comes-on and it stays-on until it's something like 70.5 degrees. Then, it doesn't come back on 'till the temperature drops to something like 69.5 degrees. That keeps the heater from turning on & off several times per minute, etc. Except in your case, you don't want the pressure (pump) to come back-on 'till you're down to about zero.

Best just keep it simple and manually connect the pump to the gun and watch the pressure gauge.

Arduino Leonardo is an odd choice. A Nano would be the appropriate one.

Tell you what - you find us the datasheet for this pressure transducer, and we will look at it.

DVDdoug:
Except in your case, you don't want the pressure (pump) to come back-on 'till you're down to about zero.

Not sure if that is quite the requirement.