tv-out change white to one color eg orange

hi all
i know that arduino tv-out output white and black,
i want to replace white to another color like orange
how i can do this and if it's need extenral hardware please help me
thank you

The external hardware you need is a sheet of orange-coloured transparent plastic to put over the TV screen.
(that's how the early Breakout arcade machines did the different coloured bricks)

nice :wink: , any other way?
thanks

Yes, you buy a PAL or NTSC encoder, and mix in the colour from another source.

The video signal produced by the library is a simple mono (CCIR or RS-170) signal.
Adding colour information is a whole different ball-game - sub-carrier, colour burst - way too much for a 16MHz processor.

If the TV has a SCART input which has the RGB pins connected it might be possible, but I've never tried it. But the general idea would be to use 3 different voltage dividers on the RGB pins to get the right colour you want. Beware that even if a TV has SCART, sometimes the RGB pins work and sometimes they don't.

hi all thanks for reply and i will something else cuz it's not that easy to me i will try to use lcd, anyway thank you
regards

The Panasonic WJ AVE-5 can superimpose a bunch of different colors. I wonder what that circuit looks like. Would you say it's because of the video encoder? I wonder if it would be possible to take that circuit and add it to the tv out.

Hi ejasoft.

Something completely unrelated.
But you seem to have something in your signature or somewhere else, but in every post you make, that makes the forum software have all next posts a smaller font.
That is very annoying, as text sizes of replies get smaller and smaller each time you repsond to an answer.

I can't tell you what it is, because is seems to be a HTML code and therefore is invisible to me.
Could you have a look and see whether you have some strange code in your signature (it contains what seems Arabic characters to me) ?

How about this?
Arduino TVoutColor NTSC