TVB-GONE with attiny85 help

Hey guys,
I'm working on a project and i would very much like a TVB-GONE with it. All i need is a schematic for the wiring and a sketch to go with it, I can't seem to find any sketches that work using arduino ide software, I can only find this avrdude stuff which is really really confusing me I have the latest arduino software, and am going to use an external 8mhz oscillator, I will use an attiny85-20pu. I don't know much about coding, but any help would be much, much appreciated,

attiny85noob

Deleted

attiny85noob:
Hey guys,
I’m working on a project and i would very much like a TVB-GONE with it. All i need is a schematic for the wiring and a sketch to go with it, I can’t seem to find any sketches that work using arduino ide software, I can only find this avrdude stuff which is really really confusing me I have the latest arduino software, and am going to use an external 8mhz oscillator, I will use an attiny85-20pu. I don’t know much about coding, but any help would be much, much appreciated,

attiny85noob

Attached is a ZIP file with the source code for an infrared remote control I made to trigger the shutter on my DSLR.

You should be able to easily see how it works and edit the source to make a TV-B-Gone out of it.

The project even uses an ATtiny85. No Arduino stuff needed… just run “make” against the included Makefile.

“make” just builds the code.
“make clean” deletes intermediate compilation files (i.e. returns you to source only)
“make all” builds the code and uploads it to the ATtiny.

Note that you’re going to have to go through all of it, understand how it works, then make your own edits. It is NOT a TV-B-Gone, it’s a Sony DSLR camera remote.

But, 99% of the work you need is done, so you should be able to figure out the last 1 percent.

Hope this helps.

infrared.zip (4.43 KB)

AFAIK the TV B-gone is in the public domain. You should be able to find the software with Google

Second hit on a google search for "TVB-GONE arduino"