Twitter Mood Light Errors with arduino.

Hey I'm making the arduino powered twitter mood light from instrucatbles and I'm having some issues - first off when I compile the code I get the error

/Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WorldMood/WorldMood.cpp:16:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory

And as I have seen on other posts - this directory needs to be changed to Arduino.h - however when I do this I get these errors

/Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:35:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'bool WiFly::Reset()': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:123: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:123: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:124: error: 'INPUT' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:149: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'void WiFly::AutoConnect()': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:225: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'bool WiFly::HttpWebRequest(const char*, const char*, HtmlParser*)': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:334: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:362: error: 'BYTE' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:375: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'void WiFly::select()': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:406: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:406: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'void WiFly::deselect()': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:411: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:411: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'int WiFly::WriteChunk(const char*, int)': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:457: error: 'min' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:462: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'bool WiFly::WaitUntilReceived(const char*, const char*)': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:576: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp: In member function 'void WiFly::EnterCommandMode()': /Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:597: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope

I really don't know what to do - I have been through all the other files and changed WProgram.h to Arduino.h and I'm still getting errors- any idea? sorry bout the long postt.. It seems to say that everything "was not declared in this scope" I don't knwo what that means :P

/Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:35:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory

But not that file, right?

I have been through all the other files and changed WProgram.h to Arduino.h and I'm still getting errors- any idea?

/Users/Ben/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WiFly/WiFly.cpp:35:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory

This message says that you have not. It is telling you EXACTLY which file, and which line in that file, and which column on that line, causes problems.