Two Arduinos Uno runing Modbus TCP/IP connected to SCADA Wincc

Hello all.

I’m currently working in an indoor project to monitor two water tank level at residence;

I’ve tried to developed a solution using two arduinos UNO with Ithernet Shield attached into each board (as slave);
Also, i built a Winccc Run time application (as master)to monitor those water levels from my laboratory;

The sensors used ar HC-SR04 Ultrasonic and they are fine and i can read its values at serial monitor as should be.

I have installed MgsModbus - v0.1.1 and ethernet libraries to run at this topology.

After all setting i’m facing a issue and i cant read values from both Arduinos ate same time, i can just read from one board;

I addressed each board with proper IP and are as follow final 0.10 and 0.20;

Any of you guys can help me on this matter?

Many thanks for your support.

I have installed MgsModbus - v0.1.1

Why no link to it?

Any of you guys can help me on this matter?

No, because you forgot to post your code. And no, a screenshot of the IDE doesn't replace posting the code to this forum.

giliboy:
After all setting i'm facing a issue and i cant read values from both Arduinos ate same time, i can just read from one board;

This could be due to duplicate hardware MAC address. Make sure the boards have different MAC addresses as well as different IP addresses.