Two buzzers at the same time with tone function

Please note that I am a beginner and don't know a whole lot about the science of Arduino.

So I'm working a project where I need two or three piezo buzzers (or more) to play at the same time. I looked at the reference page and noticed that the tone function can only work for one buzzer at a time. I tried researching a workaround to this limitation and most of what I found was wayyy over my head. Is there a simple solution to this problem?

Thanks, Carson

Well, yes & no.
You could modify this code that I wrote to run on a '1284P (vs 328P).

You’d have to pare it back a little as the '328P only has 20 IO pins and the '1284P has 32, and I wrote the code to use 26 of them. Shouldn’t be too hard.

cwduffy01:
Please note that I am a beginner and don’t know a whole lot about the science of Arduino.

So I’m working a project where I need two or three piezo buzzers (or more) to play at the same time. I looked at the reference page and noticed that the tone function can only work for one buzzer at a time. I tried researching a workaround to this limitation and most of what I found was wayyy over my head. Is there a simple solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Carson

Why do people think there must be simple solution to a problem when all the solutions they find are over their head.

Perhaps your problem is not a simple problem. What solutions did you find and did you try any of them?

Paul