Two different commands

Hi all, just for starters i not at all familiar with programming, with all the web resarch and open codes i came across something for my addressable led strips, is it possible to write two indepentent codes on the same arduino nano for two different led strips without them interfering with eachother The codes i used are in d links and attachment below

https://github.com/DevonCrawford/LED-Music-Visualizer/blob/master/src/LED_Visualizer.ino

No, you can put only one code on an Arduino at a time. You'll have to write one code that does both things.

Post your codes here if you want someone to look at them.

Actually i am making a sound reactive led strip, consisting of WS2812 of 60 leds a meter with a microphone sound detector module, and i have replace my ceiling spotlight leds with the ws2812b leds, the second code isnt a sound reactive one if one could alter the codes so that spotlight would react to the sound blinking or strobing in a pattern, i would be deeply obliged and thankful, i have 4 spotlights containing 3 ws2812b leds each!! Thank you!!

1. This is a place to get help with code that YOU write. This is not a free code writing service. If you want someone to write code for you there is a Gigs and Collaborations section where you can hire someone.

2. Nobody wants to go offsite to see your code. If you want anyone to even look at it here then you need to post it here.

Delta_G: 2. Nobody wants to go off-site to see your code. If you want anyone to even look at it here then you need to post it here.

Even worse if you cite "googledrive". That is somewhere you store your data in case you lose it and share it with machines you configure to do so. It is unbearably tedious for public display.

I thought you guys didnt have time to go off-site yet alone give such silly replies!!

Prince963: I thought you guys didnt have time to go off-site yet alone give such silly replies!!

It's not about time.

Hey, you're the one who wants help fixing code. I don't care if your code gets fixed or not. That reply certainly doesn't get you any closer. So I guess you don't really want any help.

If i didnt want help i wldnt be here the first place!! If you can help i would deeply appreciate that, but if you dont even think of doin it, so be it!! Not here to fight its a forum not a chat room!!

I do hope you are not criticising my reply.

Google Drive is as I stated it. Every so often, someone posts a link to a private share on some server or other not realising that it is indeed, private or understanding the incantations required to make it public.

Now you have changed your link to github - which is indeed a good site for sharing code (and makes us wonder about your claim "i not at all familiar with programming"). The problem here is that you are (apparently) expecting people to load it into their IDE and work on it for you. We do not necessarily want your code in our own IDE.

The proper way to present code here for discussion is explained in the instructions for posting. This allows us to easily see it, including on a "tablet" or mobile phone.

While you are at it, perhaps you should understand some details about technical forums/ chat rooms or whatever you wish to call them.

it wasn't a critic reply but a sarcasm, sorry about it though actually the thing is I had been googling for Arduino libraries and after comparing it with multiple codes from GitHub I have prepared my own which I am not able to compily if you could spare some time and have a look at it thats all what I ask...

https://github.com/prince963/how-do-i-put-audio-input-to-arduino-in-this

mind my title

If you are a beginner start witch SIMPLE projects. Start witch: A C manual (and don't use strange cone web founded) Serial monitor Led, resistor and botton

And start form here by little steps

Prince963:
If i didnt want help i wldnt be here the first place!!

But you are intentionally cutting people off from helping you. I’d love to help you but I can’t because you insist on having your code somewhere I can’t see it. So if you really want help, why are you intentionally trying to stop people from helping you.

Ohk lets start things over!! I found the cool tutorial on youtube about sound reactive led strip, but the code didnt touch my heart, n i got onto the track where i would try making my own, but with no luck,

Here is my version of the code

But im not sure whats wring with it

Ok. When you're ready for someone to help you with that then post the code here where I can.

In the meantime don't get mad if you don't get responses. You know what you need to do.

Yes sure, whatsoeva be d solved code i wil mke it public so everyone can have a look at it

Prince963: whatsoeva be d solved code i wil mke

Is that English? Can you please translate. Maybe they have a forum in your native language where you can get help you can understand. You obviously aren't able to understand the replies you get here.

This is getting absurd.

Please read the instructions and then post the code on this discussion board.

Delta_G:
Is that English? Can you please translate. Maybe they have a forum in your native language where you can get help you can understand. You obviously aren’t able to understand the replies you get here.

He appears to be speaking “SMS” or attempting to do so.
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: