Two-photocell project off one arduino?

Is it possible to run this project: electrojoystick.com

...but with two photocells and two LEDs? Off the same Arduino? I can get one such circuit to work off the same arduino but when I try putting two in tandem I get inconsistent results and nothing seems to work properly. I'm wondering if perhaps having both photocells drawing power from the same analog 5v source is creating issues of an inconsistent circuit? I don't mind getting a second arduino to make this project happen if I have to, but I'd like to avoid further expenditure if possible.

What's your opinion?

cat6:
Is it possible to run this project: electrojoystick.com

...but with two photocells and two LEDs? Off the same Arduino? I can get one such circuit to work off the same arduino but when I try putting two in tandem I get inconsistent results and nothing seems to work properly. I'm wondering if perhaps having both photocells drawing power from the same analog 5v source is creating issues of an inconsistent circuit? I don't mind getting a second arduino to make this project happen if I have to, but I'd like to avoid further expenditure if possible.

What's your opinion?

My opinion is that you should post your circuit and code.

I can post my code, but I don't know how to easily create a simple circuit diagram for arduino projects.