Two RF24, one send, one receive simultaneously

Dear all,

As this is my first post here I apologize for any mistake I could make on it.

I'm trying to make my arduino to run two RF24 at the same time, one it is suposed to transmit in loop fixed information and the other it is suposed to recieve information from other devices. I only can have one arduino, so my problems begun when I multithread the script in the access to the pins.
No ACK are needed...
Is my idea feasible?

I think the problem may be on the receiver function which has to write on the MOSI in order to ask the RF24 the received information while this port should be busy by the transmiter. Am I right?

Thanks

cloudatlas13:
I'm trying to make my arduino to run two RF24 at the same time, one it is suposed to transmit in loop fixed information and the other it is suposed to recieve information from other devices.

One nRF24 should be sufficient.

In any case if you have a Tx and Rx beside each other the Tx will swamp all signals coming to the RX from other devices.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Thanks for the response.

The idea is to use different frequecies for each transmiting and receiving. Basically the receiver should swap on frequencies from the other devices.

cloudatlas13:
The idea is to use different frequecies for each transmiting and receiving. Basically the receiver should swap on frequencies from the other devices.

It still does not make sense. Why would the receiver need to change frequency?

Please tell us about the project you are trying to implement and then we can give useful advice.

...R

The receiver needs to change the frequency in order to avoid collision of data. As all the the devices will be transmiting at the same time, I thought the best way is using different frequencies for each device and reconfigure the receiver on execution time.

Summarizing, I need some arduinos to send and receive data from/to the other arduinos in a short elapse of time. As the data I need to transmit is so short(about 1.5KB uncompressed) the best idea seemed to be ramdon access instead of developing a complicated protocol.

Thanks

cloudatlas13:
The receiver needs to change the frequency in order to avoid collision of data. As all the the devices will be transmiting at the same time, I thought the best way is using different frequencies for each device and reconfigure the receiver on execution time.

This sounds like poor system design - perhaps due to lack of understanding of the nRF24 capabilities.

If you provide all the details of what you want to achieve (with numbers) it will be easier (i.e. not impossible) to give useful advice.

...R

I finally found a solution, as follows.

The module nRF24 has an external interrupt when it receives a package. So just interrupting the transmision for a short term when the receiver has already received a package make the system work perfectly.

Thanks very much for the interest and the response.

cloudatlas13:
I finally found a solution, as follows.

I'm glad you have a solution but, in the context of your earlier Posts here, I do not understand your solution.

Maybe you could post a full description for the benefit of other Forum readers.

...R