Type of Board for Power line carrier Modem

I want to use the Power line carrier modem for reading our existing kWh meters from office computer for monthly billing purpose. Our power supply inside private community is from one 400kVa 11/0.4 kV 50Hz transformer with 230/400V, 4 wires, 50Hz. service cable lines. Now our meter reading system is reading with meter reader go to each and every meter installed in our community, using various type of single and three phase analog meters and some digital meters. I want to built my own circuit using suitable Arduino board with easy to make by myself and least expense. I need Data Collector with memory to store the data of all meters. 3P 4W PLC Modem for data communication ( Tx/Rx), for meter reading from the meter by data input is Current Transformer CT 30/5A and Voltage 230V L-N and convert the analog 50Hz signal to Digital signal with AD converter ckt and modulate with 8 or 16Mhz and send on the power line with Power line carrier. Please someone can guide me hardware and software to start my new project. I have some basic electronic knowledge, but I just start to join and learn Arduino as the beginner.

ThanTin:
I want to use the Power line carrier modem for reading our existing kWh meters from office computer for monthly billing purpose. Our power supply inside private community is from one 400kVa 11/0.4 kV 50Hz transformer with 230/400V, 4 wires, 50Hz. service cable lines. Now our meter reading system is reading with meter reader go to each and every meter installed in our community, using various type of single and three phase analog meters and some digital meters. I want to built my own circuit using suitable Arduino board with easy to make by myself and least expense. I need Data Collector with memory to store the data of all meters. 3P 4W PLC Modem for data communication ( Tx/Rx), for meter reading from the meter by data input is Current Transformer CT 30/5A and Voltage 230V L-N and convert the analog 50Hz signal to Digital signal with AD converter ckt and modulate with 8 or 16Mhz and send on the power line with Power line carrier. Please someone can guide me hardware and software to start my new project. I have some basic electronic knowledge, but I just start to join and learn Arduino as the beginner.
[/quote]
Hi,
Before entering in further details ... are you currently able to display a serial incoming data into an arduino UNO through the serial monitor?
Regards.