U Blox GNSS configuration with arduino

My project is regarding conversion of GPS TO GLONASS constellation. is there any way that with arduino i can do programming for conversion of constellation and propose algorithm and implementation on arduino. Can any one help me in this regard.

I dont understand, how can you and why would you want to 'convert' from GPS to GLONASS ?

The Ublox GPSs can put out only GPS or only GLONASS if that is what you mean.

In case if GPS jams then i have to switch into GLONASS for location detection. For that reason i am using UBLOX receiver but transition from GPS to GLOANSS is not possible with my proposed algorithm of switching because receiver is not allowing that. For this reason i asked that can I design that algorithm with the help of arduino and then implement it onto Receiver. Is there any help on this.

Use the U-blox U-center program to configure the receiver, and note which commands it uses. The commands are all described in the user manual.

arooj16088002:
For this reason i asked that can I design that algorithm with the help of arduino and then implement it onto Receiver.

I cannot imagine that what you are suggesting is remotely possible, if you want a postion fix from the GLONASS system you need the reciever to receive the signals from the GLONASS satellites.

Let us know how you get on.

Receiver is receiving signals from GPS and GLONASS as well but location coordinates are coming from GPS.In case if GPS is not giving signals then shifting to GLONASS is to be done. For that reason algorithm is required which when applied on receiver it will give coordinates from GLONASS.
I know receiver is having this built in feature but i have to switch off this feature and then do it at my own. For that conversion can arduino help me in algorithm designing.