Uart does not name a type including MKRGSM.h

I have installed the arduino ide 1.8.14 on ubuntu 21.10.
I just include the mkrgsm library in a very simple file (with an empty setup and loop), but I got this error : Uart does not name a type at MKRGSM/src/Modem.h:71:3:
Can you help me please ?
Many thanks
The detailed error is :

ATTENTION : la bibliothèque MKRGSM prétend être exécutable sur la (ou les) architecture(s) samd et peut être incompatible avec votre carte actuelle qui s'exécute sur avr.
Generating function prototypes...
/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10814 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.4/cores/arduino -I/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.4/variants/standard -I/home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src /tmp/arduino_build_470783/sketch/sketch_dec12a.ino.cpp -o /tmp/arduino_build_470783/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp
/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/builtin/tools/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives /tmp/arduino_build_470783/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp
Compilation du croquis...
/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10814 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.4/cores/arduino -I/home/audric/.arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.4/variants/standard -I/home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src /tmp/arduino_build_470783/sketch/sketch_dec12a.ino.cpp -o /tmp/arduino_build_470783/sketch/sketch_dec12a.ino.cpp.o
In file included from /home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src/GSMVoiceCall.h:23:0,
                 from /home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src/MKRGSM.h:24,
                 from /home/audric/Arduino/sketch_dec12a/sketch_dec12a.ino:2:
/home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src/Modem.h:35:18: error: expected ')' before '&' token
   ModemClass(Uart& uart, unsigned long baud, int resetPin, int dtrPin);
                  ^
/home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM/src/Modem.h:71:3: error: 'Uart' does not name a type; did you mean 'sqrt'?
   Uart* _uart;
   ^~~~
   sqrt
Utilisation de la bibliothèque MKRGSM version 1.5.0 dans le dossier: /home/audric/Arduino/libraries/MKRGSM 
exit status 1
Erreur de compilation pour la carte Arduino Uno

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

As hinted by the warning from the Arduino IDE, the MKRGSM library is not intended to be used with the Arduino Uno board you have selected.

It is intended for use with the Arduino MKR GSM 1400 board.

If you actually have a MKR GSM 1400 board, then make sure to select the correct board from the Arduino IDE's Tools > Board menu.

If you have an Arduino Uno, then you won't be able to use the MKRGSM library. If you tell us what you are trying to accomplish, we can provide advice.

Thank you for your answer.
I have installed and selected the MKRGSM 1400 board from tools->board as you suggested and now it is compiling.
many thanks

You are welcome. I'm glad to hear it is working now. Enjoy!