UART, I2C, and SPI

I'm using an Uno and trying to use three modules simultaneously. I have an accelerator (GY-521) connected using I2C, an RF24L01 connected using SPI and I'm tring to connect an RFID reader (RC522) with UART. I have not been able to find any good libraries for the RC522 UART connection, but even if I do, will the UNO be able to support all three at the same time?

It should work ok will all attached.

Do you know of anywhere I can find libraries to run the RC522 with UART connections? I have run it fine as SPI, but I'm not sure how to get it to work with the RX TX connections and I need the SPI for the RF24L01

Have you tried the RC522 and RF24L01 together on the SPI bus? Is there some reason you think they won't work together?

edit: Both appear to be SPI mode 0 and MSB first. Both appear to be able to handle the 4MHz bus speed. Use different CS pins and you should be good to go. I don't have them to test, so this is just an opinion using the datasheets for both devices.

I don't want to disrupt the RF24 if I don't have to since the RC522 is cable of UART, but it looks like every library on github uses the SPI connections.

So you are willing to give up a 4MHz bus for a 115KHz bus on the RC522? And you think that will improve your performance?