uart rf 433mhz

Hello, I have a 433mhz rf transmitter and receiver and I have been researching the operation of the same so I asked myself if it would be possible to use the uart protocol in it for ease of implementation, if at all possible, could you give me a hint on how to do it?
in my tests I used a bald rate of 300 b / s and an inverter before the emisssor rf and after the receiver rf but without success

CaioLimaViana:
Hello, I have a 433mhz rf transmitter and receiver and I have been researching the operation of the same so I asked myself if it would be possible to use the uart protocol in it for ease of implementation, if at all possible, could you give me a hint on how to do it?
in my tests I used a bald rate of 300 b / s and an inverter before the emisssor rf and after the receiver rf but without success

Its unlikley anyone can give you any hints on using your 433mhz rf transmitter and receiver.

There are tens if not hundreds of such different devices, so unless you reveal which one of these you are using, the forum cannot assist.

Also, post the program that you are using.

...R