UI Update to IoT Cloud: Where did the Webhooks/IFTTT features go?

Hi,

I noticed that Arduino IoT Create recently had a pretty major UI update. I recall with the old UI there being a feature to provide a Webhook URL that will get called when device variables changed. I believe these features were available under the "Things" top-level tab.

With the new UI update, I can't seem to find the page to configure a webhook url anywhere now, or to configure an IFTTT integration. All I can seem to find under "Integrations" is a way to generate an API token for the Arduino API, which is not what I was looking for.

If any one here happens to know where those features went/whether they're still available, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

This is an example of the old UI where it was possible to enter a custom webhook. I stole this from a project tutorial which I think was created a little while back when IoT cloud looked a bit different. The tab I saw for integrations under "Things" was slightly different but there was definitely an input to enter a custom webhook url.

Welp. Might have answered my own question by using Postman to query the cloud API to try to programmatically add a webhook for my "Thing". The attached screenshot shows the response that I got after trying to update my devices webhook_uri..

{
  "id": "OyQrWLW3",
  "code": "precondition_failed",
  "status": 412,
  "detail": "custom webhook url not available"
}

I'm assuming this means that webhook functionality has been disabled across the board. I'm really hoping that this is not the case... However, if it is, I would've loved some heads up that this feature was going to be removed before I purchased over $150 of hardware from Arduino to start my new project. This renders my project effectively useless and the money I spent pretty much wasted...

Hello,

the feature wasn't removed. You can find it under the top-right contextual menu -> Manage webhook.
See attached screenshot.

PS: ngrock domains are not available for webhooks. You will find the available domains under the "Manage webhook" modal.